Customer Terms & Conditions
The undersigned (the “Customer”) hereby agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The Butcher Shoppe (“TBS”) is hereby granted permission to make inquiries in order to verify the accuracy provided in TBS Credit Application.
- The Customer hereby authorizes financial institution(s) to release such information as may be reasonably required by TBS in order to approve terms of credit.
- The payment terms afforded to the Customer shall be solely determined by TBS (the “Payment Terms”) unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the Customer and TBS.
- Payment of interest charges of 2% per month (compounded monthly) shall be accrued and applied to any and all outstanding invoices that are overdue in accordance with the Payment Terms.
- TBS has the sole and complete discretion to unilaterally revise the Payment Terms, including but not limited to, placing the Customer on a ‘Collect on Delivery’ COD basis, without notice to the Customer.
- TBS has the sole and complete discretion to unilaterally discontinue or place the Customer on-hold with/without notice to the Customer.
- The Customer agrees that TBS can/will obtain and report credit information to the appropriate agencies and credit bureaus.
- All delivery and shipping charges are to be paid by the Customer unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. In certain instances, the Customer may arrange for pick-up and pay for the return of products.
- The Customer shall notify TBS of the cancellation of orders at least 24 hours prior to scheduled pick-up/delivery. If notification is received less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up/delivery, the Customer shall be charged a cancellation fee of a minimum of $15.00 or 15% of what the order value would have been, whichever is greater.
- Title to merchandise, the right to terminate the account, and recover possession if not returned on demand, remains with TBS. The cost of recovery shall be the responsibility of the Customer and the Customer hereby consents to a replevin order being issued by the court in favour of TBS without the Customer having to place security.
- The Customer shall satisfy any and all applicable provincial sales tax on all purchases.
- The Customer shall satisfy any and all applicable federal sales tax on all purchases subject to the Customer completing a federal sales tax exemption certificate and providing a federal sales tax exemption number to be completed at the time of purchase.
- Unless requested otherwise by the Customer, TBS may provide a Statement detailing all invoices, payments, and overdue interest charges to the Customer on a weekly basis (the “Statement”). The Customer shall advise TBS in writing of any issues in the Statement within five business days of the date of the Statement.